Finally in the Field 9/22/25
Whats up everyone, this last week has been crazy. I wrapped stuff up at the mtc and now I'm finally in the field. The MTC Being able to leave the third member of the trio and not have to be someones mom anymore was amazing, however saying goodbye to everyone else sucked. I made a lot of new friends at the MTC and I'm gonna miss them, shoutout to the boys in district 20 N, the boys in room 121 and especially my old comp Elder Carter. There were like 25 kids going from the MTC to Philly so we definetly got some weird looks while we were at the airport. We had a bunch of delays so we didn't get to Philly until pretty late. Despite that they still loaded everyone into some vans and drove us to the mission home to meet the Mission President. Brother and sister Corbridge were super welcoming and kind. After they gave us dinner we loaded back up and slept in a hotel. The next day was crazy, I had to do a bunch of classes where I found out how everything works, then President Corb...

Comments
Post a Comment