HELP 9/5/25

This week has been pretty crazy. It was my last week of home mtc and last week of living at home. The last night I was home I said goodbye to all my friends and the next day I was off to provo. The first day of mtc SUCKED it was orientation and I was exhausted. Today is day two and it's a lot better. It's p day so it's really relaxed. I played basketball and went to the gym and just hanging around with all the boys in my district. Our rooms are super hot so we went and looked in our air vent and found a bunch of stuff that previous missionaries had left, a belt that a bunch of missionaries signed, a shart wipe kit, and a giant cheese stuffed animal thing. This week they decided that Facebook was too distracting so I have the worst fomo ever with zero social media. I'm dying without music and  clash Royale. The only thing getting me by is the boys in my district. They're all pretty chill and I get along with all of them especially my companion, we talk about music and sports all day. Ive also seen some boys from home which is nice. Hopefully once I get used to the mtc I won't hate it here as bad. Anyway if you're bored reply to this or send me something on messenger because I'm dying of boredom. Elder Monroe out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally in the Field 9/22/25

New transfer 7/13/26