Halloween 11/3/25
What's up everyone, I need to start this email by apologizing to my aunt Jeanne for all my grammar errors last week. There will be more to come so I'm also going to apologize in advance.
Monday
The tech elders pulled up for the day and we all went to Jack's house for chess. Then we all pulled up to Jeff the Jew's house for like four hours. Talked to the family which is always good.
Tuesday
Our only in person lesson we had fell through so we did a lot of knocking doors. Despite that, knocking didn't really get old. We had a member lesson with the Keretz's, we made our own pizzas and it was pretty good.
Wednesday
District council, lots of phone call lessons that went really well.
Thursday
Drove to the very top of our area and hit some doors. Had a good restoration lesson with Anthony. At the end of the day we went to Angel's house and he actually let us in his house for the first time (big progress).
Friday
Jack took us to breakfast at the diner. Did a service project for the crazy guy of the week. Hung out with a bunch of recent converts.
Saturday
Knocking doors was pretty slow but we found three people over the phone so we celebrated by going to catholic mass. This week's mass was way better than last week. This one was a Byzantine catholic church and this one had two big chandeliers on the ceiling and a bunch of really pretty stained glass and art everywhere. Mass is pretty much the same thing everytime but I like Byzantine over Eastern Orthodox. After mass we moved some furniture for some members.
Sunday
Today we went to church and we had a 6 week high for our friends that showed up, one of them (Josiah) even shared their testimony and it was great. For second hour instead of going to class I played chess with Josiah and got destroyed. Legend has it that he once beat a missionary in chess with one hand while he played the piano with the other so the fact that I survived 45 minutes was pretty good. Tomorrow we have a zone p day at the mission home so we get to spend the night with the tech elders in Broomal.
Crazy guy of the week
This week's crazy guy of the week was actually a member! On friday we had a service project that fit very well with Halloween (scary). Our boy Christopher needed help moving out and there were actually MOUNTAINS of cat hair and cat food everywhere. Also lots of mouse poop (check the Google photos) The smell was killing me and after moving nasty furniture downstairs for half an hour I found my saving grace, a can of febreeze. I grabbed it and immediately shot myself in the face point blank, it worked surprisingly well.
I love reading all your emails even though I suck at responding, love you all
Elder Monroe out






Comments
Post a Comment