Elder Waite's middle part 2/2/26
Aw man, another week down here in Allentown. The days fly by in a quad but here are the highlights.
Monday
We were snowed in so I slept and played guitar. My mom also bought us pizza, shout out mom. We dug our car out of the snow with pots and pans because we had no shovels.
Tuesday
Had some nice lessons but nothing crazy happened.
Wednesday
Drove down to Broomall for a district leader conference. Got to see Elder Carter, Swenson, Davis and a bunch of missionaries from my old zone. Once we got home we went to a diner with a member and that was nice.
Thursday
Started out our day with a lesson with this middle aged Indian dude in his underwear, great lesson. Had a bunch of lessons at the church and then had a lesson with this Serian lady named Zein. She gave us some Syrian food and wow now I know why I've never seen a Syrian restaurant because that food was not good, super bland.
Friday
Ate Caines, so good. Saw the crazy guy of the week.
Saturday
In our quad we share a car so when one companionship has to drive somewhere the other two have to walk. Today Elder Hart and I decided to whip out the bikes. We rode a couple miles out and chained our bikes to a street sign. We hit some stop bys and then the other elders picked us up for some lessons and dinner. On Saturday nights we have basketball at the church. When we all pulled up Elder Hart and I realized our bikes were still on some street corner in the middle of town so we spent the last hour of our day cramming bikes into our trunk and driving them home.
Sunday
I love Sunday. We had 7 friends at church and were able to extend one of them a baptism date. For dinner this lady fed us microwaved sliders from whitecastle but she didn't take the plastic off the sliders but a little melted plastic never hurt anyone.

Crazy guy of the week
On Friday while we were knocking doors we heard people yelling at each other, not uncommon in the city but I look over and there's two people fist fighting in the middle of an intersection. Once the fight broke up for a second the one guy jumps in his car and tries to speed off but crashed into a snowbank on the side of the road, tears off his bumper and then drives into the sunset. Then we just went back to knocking doors.
Love yall Elder Monroe out.










Comments
Post a Comment