Mac Miller 2/23/26
I know I just cooked up an email on Thursday but there have been some pretty crazy miracles in the past couple days.
Thursday
Went on a temple trip down to Philly. After the temple we went to this food truck and ate it at the church across the street. The church is where Philly ysa meets and I saw the one and only Elder Carter. What a stud I love that guy. Also met a guy from Aurora Utah. Missed our exit on the drive home and it took an extra hour to get home but I got to drive through Lehighton one more time

Friday
DISASTER happened today. We started off the day with an all mission called and they talked about obedience. They banned ALL the music. Now the only thing we can listen to is classical music so I guess I'm going to be quite the fancy guy when I come home.
Saturday
Help set up for a Valentines dance at the church and then walked from one side of Allentown to the other.
Sunday
We had a baptism today! Our friend Jay got baptized and she was crying and everything it was awesome. Lehighton's church also got canceled because of a snow storm (it didn't even snow in Lehighton they just love to cancel church) but I'm not complaining because I saw Elder Swenson again.
Crazy guy of the week
Didn't run into very many crazy people these past couple days sorry mom











Comments
Post a Comment