Yo 2/19/26
Wow it's been a minute since I've written an email. We're going to the temple today so we had to switch p day. I'm not trying to write a whole novel so I'll just drop the highlights.
Monday
A member from Elder Hart's old ward drove out and took us to lunch. I bought a new tech deck.
Tuesday
We rode the bikes all the way to the other side of Allentown and I felt like Dan from ace, I don't know how he does it. At dinner I cooked some eggs and then the other elders called and needed a ride so my eggs sat on the stove and never got eaten.
Wednesday
Had exchanges with the Milford elders and they're in a trio so I was in a trio for the day. We also got like 7 finds it was crazy.
Thursday
Such a blur but the senior missionaries dropped off some brand new bikes so now our bikes can shift and we have brakes. We also went to a kid's mission called opening. He's going to Chile which is where his dad is from which was pretty cool. Shout out Kimball, future AP
Friday
I need to study patience, it was a long day.
Saturday
The past week or so we have been going to this place called Lilly's sushi because they have all you can eat sushi for 15 bucks. Today we went there and they got payback. I guess the 15 bucks is during the weekdays. Elder Hart didn't bring his wallet and I was out 60 bucks.
Sunday
Had a pretty good turnout for church but nothing too crazy happened.
Monday
Usually Mondays without p days suck but today was pretty good. We had like no lessons scheduled in the morning so we decided to knock this one area where we didn't have any dots. Turns out it was a Catholic neighborhood and we got a lot of no's. Had some really good lessons in the evening though.
Tuesday
Holy balls I accomplished nothing today. We had district council so we didn't start working until after lunch. After lunch we had to get our oil changed and we were at the shop for like 2 hours and I fell asleep. Then we knocked some doors and got no finds. Ate some halal for dinner though. Not nearly as good as Khan's in Philly but it was good.
Wednesday
Our boy Ward took us out for burritos at lunch and then it finally started raining, no snow. I was so happy. Also had a member meal for dinner which was nice.
It's finally starting to warm up here, apparently this has been the 4th worst winter in Philly history so it was cold but I think the worst is behind us
. If I sit through another ice storm I think I'll die.
. If I sit through another ice storm I think I'll die.Crazy guy of the week
I feel like I see so many crazy people every day I don't even remember any of them. Witnessed a drug deal last night, they all said no to church too
. Also talked to a lady who was convinced she could talk to crows.
. Also talked to a lady who was convinced she could talk to crows. 






Comments
Post a Comment