🇹🇹 miss Carol 🇹🇹 3/9/26

Oh man it's been a good week in Allentown. I LOVE my new comp Elder Crane. Big snowboarder and actually has good taste in music. 


Monday
Elder Thompson and Hart packed all day. Got halal, I love halal.

Tuesday
Said goodbye to Elder Thompson and Hart, sad day. Met elder Crane, he's actually the best. Definitely has the best style of any missionary out there. Put our boy Joe on baptismal date as well. For dinner we went to this random caribbean restaurant and met Miss Carol.

Wednesday
Didn't have the car all day, ate a really nice steak and shrimp sandwich from this dominican place. 

Thursday
It rained the whole day but it wasn't very cold. PERFECT weather.

Friday
Elder Crane and I talked about music the whole day and we gave each other a list of bands to check out in two years. We talked about everything from Kanye to Modern Baseball to the Beatles.

Saturday
Nothing too crazy happened. Watched a drunk guy yack on a street corner though.

Sunday
It was a rough Sunday this week. Neither companionships got anyone to church. The new sisters got 3 friends though so it was good. Elder Crane taught me how to play Luna by Smashing Pumpkins on guitar too.

Crazy guy of the week
This weeks crazy guy of the week is Miss Carol. She is from Trinidad and is like 60, she owns a Caribbean restaurant. I LOVE Miss Carol. We walked in and her store is just full of plants that she was watering. She immediately started giving us free samples. The food was GOOD too. I got some curry chicken and Elder Crane got some jerk chicken. She gave us this fried goat with garlic sauce too and that was really good. She gave us some advice too, "don't settle for a woman that doesn't cook and clean." I miss her, got to go back this week.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally in the Field 9/22/25

New transfer 7/13/26