The worst break up 5/25/26

Wow it's been a crazy last two weeks. Here's the highlights and lowlights because I don't want to go through two weeks day by day.


Monday 11
Carson and Henry pulled up to my moms work and I got to talk to them. They haven't got any women since I left.

Wednesday 13
Did DaeDae's baptism interview. Had Mangoo for the first time

Thursday 14
Had a lesson with this jacked dominican that used to be an outfielder for the Cincinnati Reds.

Sunday 17
DaeDae got baptized, he's the goat.

Thursday 21
Went to the temple with Joanne our recent convert. She wanted me to get baptized for her son that passed away. Ate Khan's in north Philly, I love halahl. Went to the thrift store and got more ties. Such a good day.

Saturday 23
Found out I'll be leaving Whitehall. Which means no more Elder Crane. Actually the worst break up of my entire life. I don't know anyone with better ball knowledge on music. I'll miss my boy🙏

Sunday 24
Serenity got baptized and she wanted me to baptize her! Said goodbye to the ward. Found out I'm going to the Valley Forge 1st ward

Miscellaneous
Pros: Heard stronger by Kanye
Pros: Talked to like 6 Haitians
Pros: Ate lunch on the curb. Haven't had a good curb lunch in a minute.
Pros: Danced with an old black woman while she sang Al Green
Pros: ate a twinkie

Cons: A guy from Sierra Leone gave us a soda that tasted like motor oil
Cons: rain dumped on us

Crazy guy of the week
Week 1 Our crazy recent convert Sheila moved in with our crazy member Lori. She moved in on Tuesday and then they fought and she moved out on Friday. Lori threw out all her stuff and Sheila took a bus to Florida. Current whereabouts are unknown. 
Week 2: Jacked Dominican guy told me I need to isolate myself in the forest to "find myself"


Love you all Elder Monroe out 

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally in the Field 9/22/25

New transfer 7/13/26