Africa 6/15/26
It was a good week out here, zone conference, Zl exchanges, and so many Africans.
Monday
One of the members took us out for lunch at this chinese place with this dude named Steve. Steve likes fishing and has Ozzy Osbourne tattoos so he's the coolest guy ever.
Tuesday
In the morning the zone leaders asked if we were still good for our exchange. We forgot about it so we packed and went to philly for the day. The zone leaders live in south west Philly so I got to be "Ella Mo" for the day in Africa town. I love Africans so much. That night we got to the apartment and I got to see the goat Elder Waite.
Wednesday
Zone conference and I got to see the old whitehall quad there. I've missed Elder Crane so much it was the longest two weeks of my whole life. Zone conference was good and then we went home and it dumped rain.
Thursday
Had some nice lessons and found some cool people.
Friday
Watched a naked lady run around the gas station parking lot while we taught our Haitian friend. I actually ended up seeing two topless girls today. Had some good lessons though.
Saturday
Had some really cool lessons today and Steve gave me a string cheese and a pepsi. Such an under-rated combo.
Sunday
HAD 9 FRIENDS AT CHURCH, holy awesome. Put our boy Steve on date for baptism. 5/6 friends on date pulled up to church and it was so good.
Crazy guy of the week
Nothing too crazy this week. When I went to Philly it was just usual crazy Philly people screaming and we found a dude with a 67 tattoo who challenged us to a race while he was drinking pineapple fanta, then he started moon walking. Naked Philly girls are kind of crazy too but it's hot and humid so I can't even blame them

Love you all
Elder Monroe out


Comments
Post a Comment