Father's Day 6/22/26

Holy cow another week has passed and I'm still only 5'10. Other than that this week was pretty good.


Monday
Went to a record store and found Zach Bryan's Deanne album for 20 bucks so now I have a vinyl to carry around for a year and a half.

Tuesday
Did exchanges in west chester and I was with Elder Armstrong. He likes robots and we ate dinner with this lady from Peru. She gave us tuna and rice and peppers and it was really good and then after I was full she walks to her oven and pulls out a whole lasagna and she puts a big old slice on my plate. I was cooked after.

Wednesday
Went to a mexican place for lunch and this dude walks in and starts talking about how he hates his job so he's trying to sell drugs full time. He just came in the store to advertise. Had some really nice lessons and one of the members Liam came out with us. Liam is the goat.

Thursday
I'm getting more and more racist towards white people. They are all so prideful out here.

Friday
Today was Juneteenth. Not sure what we celebrate on this day but there was a bunch of parades and people were outside and we found lots of people. For dinner we got invited to my first ever black cookout, wow that was fun. Tried Faygo for the first time, super overhyped. I also heard Kendrick, Kanye, J. cole and even one mac miller song.

Saturday
Went to dinner with a recent convert at Red Robin. That's about the only interesting thing that happened.

God BLESSED us with 10 friends at church today. During second hour Elder Hillam and I had to act out the David and Goliath story with our Elders quorum president. Steve brought us a "bag of goodies" to church. It was a tacklebox full of frozen burritos and a whole jar of peanut butter and jelly. I love steve. Talked to my old man after 9. My dad is actually the coolest. Wouldn't be here without him.

Crazy guy of the week
On exchanges we met this lady named Cinderella who sang us poems. I filmed one of them about happy new year.

Happy father's day to all the dads!
Elder Monroe out






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally in the Field 9/22/25

New transfer 7/13/26