Norristown 6/1/26
Lots of changes this week, I'm in Norristown PA now with my new comp Elder Hillam. He's about 6'6 and from Salem Utah.
New characters
New area means new characters. Asians, Indians, and Mexicans. They're all pretty cool but I've lost my pride and joy, there's almost no Dominicans here. I've also seen very few Africans and Haitians. So far so good though I'm enjoying the new area and my comp is pretty good.
Monday
Played basketball with the district one last time. After p day we stopped by and I said goodbye to the members. After 9 Elder Crane and Gines cut Elder Covington's hair.
Tuesday
Woke up and said goodbye to Elder Crane and Covington and drove to Broomall with Elder Gines. Saw all the goats in Broomall, Elder Carter, Cullimore, Rojas, Rogers and Richens. Met Elder Hillam after awhile and drove back to Norristown. He's cool, his favorite bands are Red hot chili peppers and radiohead. He's also pretty nice on the guitar.
Wednesday
First district council of the new transfer. Elder Knapp is in my district. I love Elder Knapp because we can talk about Millard Ut together.
Thursday
Nothing too crazy happened today
Friday
Some dude on the street gave us some Rocky Balboa funko pops. I guess they're expensive so that was nice.
Saturday
Found the crazy guy of the week. Went to an old inactive member's house and he played the guitar for us. I can't wait to be an old fart that plays guitar all day. He had a nice vinyl collection that I need to go through the next time I'm there. Taught our friend Roodkelly from Haiti after that. Got invited to a member's graduation party and that was super awkward. Then we put two of our friends on date.
Sunday
Had two friends at church which was cool. Had a nice second hour talking about the U.S. constitution, taught to us by two british members of the ward.
Crazy guy of the week
On Saturday we met this old Puerto Rican lady in her late 60s with blue, purple and pink hair. She showed us this 2x4 that she always carries around in self defense.




Comments
Post a Comment