Fortnite 7/20/26
Summer is halfway over thats nuts. Anyway here's what I did
Monday
Got a haircut from a dominican and he said my spanish was nice, I think he was lying to get a bigger tip because my spanish sucks.
Tuesday
Exchanges with the zones leaders in philly. I love spending the day in Africatown it's actually the best place on earth. Taught mostly Americans today which was lame. What's great was they're in a quad with elder Waite and Belnap so I got to stay up all night talking to Elder Waite. This is his last transfer which is so sad, he's actually the goat.
Wednesday
A member bought me new shoes because I walked a hole in my old ones. We threw my old ones up on the power line.
Thursday
So there I was in the Walmart parking lot looking at my phone. Someone walks up behind me and puts their hands over my eyes so I can't see. I turn around and BOOM it was Dileep, our indian friend who was on date for baptism who ghosted us. He said he was sick so he stopped responding and all his hindu roommates didn't approve of us meeting but he said he still wants to follow Jesus Christ so we hopped in his car and he drove us to the church for a lesson.
Friday
Got to listen to Larry Corbridge on a zoom call. He's actually the coolest guy ever and has the best byu speech of all time.
Saturday
Had a baptismal interview with the sisters friend named Afzal, he's from Pakistan and gave us some fanta.
Sunday
We had 7 friends at church, God is so good. We were able to extend two baptismal dates to our friends, one was a guy named David and the other was a 13 year old named Junior who WALKED an hour and a half each way to come to church. We got invited to the Hall's house for dinner. Brother Hall is from Delta Utah and they have a beagle named Lilly, holy awesome. They also invited a family of Liberians over and after dinner we taught them how to play corn hole.







Comments
Post a Comment