I got nothing 6/30/26
Whats up, I love America. 4th of July time out here is crazy. P day is almost over so here's a quick one
Monday
Played basketball and talked about Kanye with Elder Jepson for like 3 hours.
Tuesday
A new recent convert moved in and he's from Indonesia. He's cool but won't make time to meet with us.
Wednesday
Taught Dileep (our Indian friend on date) how to play basketball, and he even made a basket after 20 minutes.
Thursday
I went through this 80 year old man's vynal collection. He gave us hoagies.
Friday
Had president interviews and president told me what's going down next transfer and I already know who my new comp will be. I'm excited.
Saturday
Roodkelly got baptized and then afterward we got fried chicken with him. Also saw a lady beat a guy with her cane in the street.
Sunday
Lots of ups and downs but had 7 friends at church which was awesome.
Monday
Ran over a screw and had to change our tire









.jpeg)






.jpeg)

Comments
Post a Comment